TV Licensing launches refund campaign for students moving home for the summer months
As students across the UK prepare for their exams, TV Licensing is reminding those moving home for the summer to claim a refund on their TV ... Read More
People on low incomes may be missing out on vital financial support at time of welfare reform
As its Benefits Awareness Month campaign continues, the charity Turn2us has published new research showing that those who could be in most n... Read More
NASMA SUPPORTS BENEFITS AWARENESS MONTH THIS APRIL
- Campaign launches with new research revealing 85% of welfare benefit claimants are concerned about forthcoming welfare reform - A new sur... Read More
MyVoucherCodes: Save on Student Living
In addition to gaining a degree, the experience of going to university also means learning how to manage money. With fees, food, accommodati... Read More
Sharks amongst us at North West Universities
The England Illegal Money Lending Team’s mascot ‘Sid the Shark’ toured university campuses to highlight the dangers of loa... Read More
- Take a hard look at racism, sexism and homophobia on college...
- UK higher education: let's not follow the leader but develop...
- I love art school because... ? your best pictures
- Happy birthday to us, happy birthday to us?
- 20 per cent of students consider themselves to have a mental...
- Michael Fallon response to Royal Mail's annual results
- Do students get enough contact time with tutors?
- Students stay silent about mental health problems, survey sh...
- University fundraising: what the UK can learn from Canada
- Compensation scheme for energy intensive businesses
- What is researcher wellbeing and how can we manage and nurtu...
- Exam warrior songs: music to focus the mind ? playlist
- Tim Peake to be first British astronaut in space for more th...
- Hey British moaners: Germans want to be more like us | Step...
- Judi Dench defends drama school in row over advertising boar...
- What's the point of art school? Revolution, of course
- Academic appeals: a serious business
- British companies ? Australia wants your business
- UK science is falling behind in the global race | Matthew Br...
- Mild electric shocks to brain may help students solve maths ...
Welcome to NASMA
Bookings Open for APDE 2013
Bookings are now open for the 2013 NASMA Annual Professional Development Event. Information about workshops, the online booking form and more details can be found here.
NASMA is the National Association of Student Money Advisers. We have over 600 members in all four countries in the UK and collectively we are recognised as the leading authority on all matters relating to student advice and funding. NASMA acts as a focus for information exchange between practitioners in the field of student funding, bringing together professionals from across the sector and encouraging the free exchange of ideas. We work closely with national decision makers and their influencers on student finance policy. In addition we work with other relevant sector organisations to promote the needs of students and our members.
- Student Money Advisers in Universities, Colleges of Higher Education, Students’ Unions, Guilds and Associations
- Discretionary Fund and Bursary Administrators in Higher Education Institutions
- Staff in Further Education Colleges whose remit includes money advice and/or discretionary fund administration
NASMA are a registered charity working to relieve the poverty of students through the provision of advice, information and training. We aim to provide for the public benefit, the profession of student money advice. NASMA rely on income from membership subscriptions and training attendance to fund development of resources and support for NASMA members, the wider advice sector and for students.
If you would like to support the work of NASMA you can make a donation here:
Post: NASMA Office, West One, 114 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 1BA
Tel: 0113 212 3503
NASMA Registered Company No: 05165006
NASMA Registered Charity No: 1142415
Registered Office: NASMA Office, West One, 114 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 1BA
Last Updated: 3 April 2013