As part of a new series of information leaflets from NASMA, the following downloadable guides provide an authoritative overview of the rules governing funding and support that may be available for you, as well as general information about managing your finances as a student.
Versions for 2013-14 (where not listed below) will follow in the next few months.
Cross Nation Funding 2013
If you're starting university as a full-time student in 2013 then you can access a 2013 version of the NASMA coss nation chart here.
- Fixed Term Student Loans (Created in partnership with National Debtline.co.uk)
- Student Funding & Debt
- Eligibility: Full-time students from England
- Eligibility: Part-time students from England
- Eligibility: EU Nationals in England
- Students with children/dependants
- Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)
- Estrangement Guide (Students without Parental Support)
- Eligibility: Full-time students from Wales
- Eligibility: Part-time students from Wales
- Eligibility: EU Nationals in Wales
- Eligibility: Full-time students from Scotland
- Eligibility: Part-time students from Scotland
- Eligibility: EU Nationals in Scotland
Northern Ireland 2013
- coming soon...
As well as information for Northern Ireland, further guides will be available soon, including the following titles:
- Financial Entitlement
- Disabled Students Allowances
- Disabled Students & Welfare Benefits
- NHS-funded students
Last Updated: 7 February 2014