The resources below include tips for things that you might be able to do to get involved with the week, through to information about student funding, and lots of other things!
NASMA members can access additional resources via the Financial Capability Example Materials page in the Members Area of the website.
We have introduced a NSMW logo for you to use on your materials. We ask that you do not stretch or distort the image. The following are available to download as jpeg files. If you require a higher quality version of a logo for use on printed materials please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which version you require. For 2013 we include a logo using Welsh for those of you working in Wales.
- Main Full NSMW Logo (colour)
- Logo & Text (colour)
- Logo & Text (b&w)
- Logo only (colour)
- Logo only (b&w)
- Full Logo (colour) Wales
- Logo & Text (colour) Wales
- NSMW 2014 Press Release (PDF) - Click Here
- NSMW 2014 Campaign Brief (PDF) - Click Here
- Tips For Getting Involved (PDF) - click here
- Top Tips for Students (PDF) - click here
- Template Poster - Word PDF
- Money Songs! (PDF) - click here
- Social Policy - Questions PDF - Recording sheet
- Money Mules - Poster - Leaflet
- Free Blackbullion resources: "14 Ways to Empower your Students to get Money Smarter" - click here
Last Updated: 24 February 2014