- All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Financial Education for Young People
- AMOSSHE: The Student Services Organisation
- Bristol Debt Advice Centre
- Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS)
- Credit Action
- Debt Advice Foundation
- Family Law in Partnership (FLiP)
- Financial Inclusion Derbyshire Partnership
- Higher Education Liaison Officers Association (HELOA)
- Money Magpie
- National Association for Managers of Student Services (NAMSS)
- Save The Student!
- Sheffield Citizens Advice Bureau Debt Support Unit
- Silk Family Law
- Student Beans
- Student Finance England
The posters below were designed by Coventry University students in 2012 completing the Design Agency Advantage Module. This is an optional module that gives students the experience of working for real clients and helps them with their portfolio for when they have finished their degree. They were given a brief which asked them to design a poster that could be used to advertise activities running during National Student Money Week. Students were given free reign over what was included in the poster but were told that it must include the NSMW logo and that there must be some blank space for services to put their own information on. Students were given two weeks to design their posters in groups. The posters were judged by university and SU staff and students. The winning poster was chosen by both the judges and the students because they felt it was effective in delivering the message and could be used by any university.
Winning Poster (PDF)
£5 note poster (PDF)
It's Easy Poster (PDF)
Money Pig Poster (PDF)
The pictures below show all of the students with their poster entries and the winning group with their poster. The student who designed the winning poster was called Emily Richards. The rest of her group were Hannah Owen, Nicole Maynard, Bianca Mesuria, Christiana Suridu and Ocean Campbell.
If you decide to use one of the posters during NSMW please let us know. It would be nice for the students if they could see their posters displayed at other universities, so if you do use them please send a picture across to use.