- Professionalism – We are democratic and uphold the reputation of our profession by promoting NASMA’s vision, values and standing as the UK’s leading experts regarding student finance and student money issues. We use our influence within the sector to represent the needs of students and we uphold the profession's good standing by refraining from conduct which detracts from its reputation.
- Knowledgeable and Informative – We value the collective knowledge, skills and experience of our members and ensure continuing professional development via training and our accreditation scheme. This enables us to educate students by delivering informative, supportive and empowering solutions in an approachable and effective manner.
- Excellence and Innovation – We are proactive in achieving service excellence by continually developing and improving both collectively and as individuals. We create and deliver innovative and engaging solutions to ensure our members can provide a high quality, student focused service across the UK.
- Honesty, Integrity & Respect - We are committed to behaving in an open, honest and trustworthy manner ensuring we are ethical in our actions and strive for equity and fairness in our decision making and in our treatment of others. We are inclusive and value the rights and dignity of all individuals and show thoughtfulness for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Collaboration and Teamwork – We work together by sharing best practice in order to support and empower our members, staff and ultimately students. We encourage teamwork across the sector to ensure students access the most up to date Information Advice and Guidance and adapt to the ever changing funding and money advice issues.